Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pins for Wednesday

I really love Pinterest. There are so many super useful pins. I find all kinds of great stuff! I get tons of ideas for everything from birthday party planning, to making my own natural cleaners, and all sorts of things in between!

Pinterest is like Google with pictures and reviews!

With that in mind, I want to try something new. Every Wednesday I'm going to share my top 5 pins of the week with you! 


  • DIY Honey Face Mask: This one is so easy! You probably already have all the ingredients at home. There's no weird clay or crazy expensive spice you have to go track down first. It's also super fast and leaves your skin feeling magnificent!Also, if you have oily skin like me, you'll love this because there is no oily residue.
  • DIY NO Sew Shirt: This would make such a cute maternity shirt! I love clothing redesign ideas. I love new clothes but my budget doesn't always allow for new duds. Plus, I feel super guilty about buying new clothes when mine are perfectly wearable.  Redesigns like this one are fabulous because they don't require any sewing, which means I don't have to try to convince my mom to make them for me.
  • Family Night Ideas: This is a great ebook from Janet Lynn Phillips. She has some awesome and unique ideas for having a frugal family fun night together. It's so worth checking out if you're looking for fun stuff to do with your kids that fits into your budget. 
  • Crock Pot Creamed Corn: This is soooo good! I made it for Thanksgiving dinner. There were no leftovers. I had cousins grabbing bowls full of this stuff. It's that good! You can make a meal out of it. (Full disclosure: I did add a little extra milk while cooking as the liquid cooked down.)
  • 7 Spiritual Challenges: These are some challenging ways to strengthen your child's relationship with God (and your own!). I love all the tips at the end about fitting God into the conversations you have with your kids.
If you want to see more of my favorite pins, you can follow me on Pinterest!
-Crazy Earth Mama


Visit Sara's profile on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment