Thursday, May 14, 2015

Top 10 Reasons We Use Cloth Diapers




Earlier this week, I talked about 5 great reasons we chose to use cloth diapers at Mom's Timeout.  

Let's face it, there are so many more reasons and I could never get tired of talking about fluff, so here are 5 more reasons we chose cloth / reasons you should consider using cloth with your little ones:
  • Environmental: Less chemical laden diapers in land fills for all eternity.

  • Fluffy Butts: Is there anything cuter? Also, it's added protection when they start learning to walk (read: falling a lot).

  • Never Run Out: I don't have to run to Target at 9:00 pm because I'm out of Huggies. I just put some cloth in the wash.

  • Potty Training:  Many believe that potty training is easier with cloth diapers and happens faster. The jury is still out on that one for us, but I'm up for anything that means less time in diapers (any diapers).

  • Comfort:  What would you rather wear? Spend a day in depends and then tell me if you like those or your regular cotton underwear better? Babies are more comfortable in cloth.
I'll be glad to answer any questions about using cloth in the comments. 

-Crazy Earth Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment