Monday, June 22, 2015

Getting Crafty



So we made a Father's Day craft for my sweet husband. Noah was very excited about it!
When we gave it to my husband, he and Noah had this conversation:

Husband: "You made this for me?"
Noah: "Yes! Surprise!"
Husband: "Thank you. Where should I put it?"
Noah: "You hang it on the wall."
Husband: "Where should I hang it?"
Noah: "Over here!" [excitedly pointing to a spot on the wall next to the fireplace]

The look of pride and excitement on my son's face as his daddy hung his picture on the wall was so sweet! It's nothing fancy. It definitely doesn't look "professional," but my son is so proud of it and my husband cherished it so much that it's in our living room for the whole world to see.

Don't I have the greatest two guys ever? I'm so blessed, truly I am.

I thought I'd share our craft, because it was so easy for my toddler to do and maybe you'll want to do it with your kiddos. It's not just a Father's Day craft. It's a great way for kids to say "I love you" to anyone.

Supplies you'll need:

Glitter glue
Sequins or gems
Paper
Frame

Instructions:
Write a message or draw a picture on paper with the glitter glue. 
Decorate the words or image by attaching sequins and gems. 

Don't worry, the glitter glue will hold it in place.
After your art has dried, frame it. Then you're ready to spread the love to Dad, Grandma, or anyone. 

-The Crazy Earth Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment