Sunday, January 25, 2015

GROW YOUR BLOG

I'm Sara, the Crazy Earth Mama. I like to always be doing something, so I wear a lot of hats. I'm a Christian, wife, mom, teacher, therapist, writer, dog lover, and avid reader. I love the beach, have an insatiable sweet tooth, and practice kickboxing on the weekends. I hate laundry and I don't do confrontations. I'm great at planning, organizing, and communication but I stink at "going with the flow," making quick decisions, knitting, and worrying about everything!

I started writing as a child when a therapist suggested I use a journal as an outlet for issues at home.  I became a poet and had a few small things published as a teenager. Later I dabbled in short stories and essays. I recently began writing articles for a popular mommy blog as well as starting my own blog. I like the freedom my blog allows me to share all the things I am passionate about together in one place.

I'm excited to meet and get to know new bloggers through this event so, I'd love to talk with you more about the information on my blog and what drives you to blog. As always, comments are great, but if you want to contact me directly you can reach me via email at sewrazen@gmail.com

-Crazy Earth Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment