Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Cheez-It Chicken

Here is another of my favorite recipes. I always get requests for this one. It's easy, affordable, and delicious!




Ingredients:

1 box cheez-it crackers


8o oz. Sour cream


4 Tbsp melted butter


4 chicken breasts






Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.


2. Slice chicken breasts to thin them out. This way they cook faster and each bite has more flavor!








3. Crush the crackers inside a ziplock bag. I like to use my fist and get out whatever frustration I've been harboring.


4. Coat chicken breast with sour cream.

5. Put coated chicken inside bag of crackers and shake until fully coated with crushed crackers.



6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 with each chicken breast.

7. Place all coated chicken breasts in casserole dish.

8. Drizzle chicken with melted butter.

9. Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.


10. ENJOY!

-Crazy Earth Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment